View Profile Williamarch

6 Movie Reviews

Holy heck I just got a good dose of nostalgia! This episode fits the project so much. Great job to everyone who was in on the animation! It was great seeing everyone's artstyles and different interpretations! Hopefully Nintendo doesn't nuke this off the internet.

The animation is very well done, love the silly artstyle and movements. Bonus points because Jorgel.

The football part made me lol!
It's really nice, I only wish the voices were louder, I could barely hear them.

38 Audio Reviews

The chopping and the drums are really good! I think the 808 should be a bit louder, and the low passes are a bit abrupt for my taste, but this is a seriously great track! Keep up the good work!

THATOGANGDEGO responds:

Thank you, on the way to perfection! Given your comments)

Beat is pretty good! Melody and bass work really well, but I wish the drums were a bit louder. Lyrics are really interesting, kind of sounds like horrorcore. Nice track, keep it up!

Holy crap man! This is awesome! Love the glitchiness, how every part transitions to the other so smoothly, and it lasts so long without feeling repetitive! My only complaint is that it feels too dry, but that's just nitpicking. Good job!

1 Art Review

Damn, great detail in your drawing! Love the semi-realistic style. I'm not giving this 5 stars for the girl, but I won't deny that the girl is *slurp* *click* noice.

Makes music.